- To search positions, click the Search Jobs link on the navigation bar.
- To apply for a job, click the Create Account link on the navigation bar, then search jobs. You will be prompted to create an application if you have not done so before.
- Click the Login link on the navigation bar, and enter your username and password.
This enables you to:
- Edit your existing account settings.
- Apply to new jobs.
- Review the status of positions you have applied to.
- Email postings to a friend
Online applications are stored on a secure site. Only authorized personnel has access to the information submitted.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions in the County of Summit will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. The County of Summit does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic to the extent protected by law.
(Ord. 2004-596. Adopted 2-14-05; Ord. 2009-475. Adopted 11-30-09.)
Courtesy Postings: A courtesy posting is an advertisement of job opportunities for other public offices and agencies (e.g., Board of Elections, Courts, Board of Developmental Disabilities, Veterans Service Commission). Applications should be directed to the designated individual/office as designated on the posting. We do not accept applications for the courtesy postings. Courtesy postings can be found at courtesypostings.summitoh.net.